Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now writing for a real blog, too


Not that this blog is "fake."  I just mean that I've started writing for a blog that I didn't make up, and one where I'll talk about stuff I actually do like rather than used to like.  My first post is a review of the Bell Orchestre show at La Tulipe this past weekend.  Check it out and come back often.  I'm doubly stoked about joining their team because Midnight Poutine was my favorite Montreal blog even before I started writing for them.

Of course, this blog will continue in full force, since there's still so, so, so much left to cover.

2 comments:

ruby said...

"Proper Weezer post coming soon."
-You.

Well ????

justin said...

i noticed on the right here --->

you have little cd covers which include Sad Sappy Sucker by Modest Mouse, i hope they don't fall under 'used to like' :(